Friday, March 23, 2012

ITS HERE ITS HERE!

ITS HERE! ITS HERE! ITS FINALLY HERE!

I FINISHED THE BAZAAR FARMING GUIDE!

IT WAS WAAAAAAAAY TOOOOO LONG! So from now on, I will not be posting the How To Posts on the main page, I will be putting them on the new How To Guides menu selection page on the top bar! Then I will notify you guys of when that page is updated!
This means I also moved the how to part 1 to that page too. It has links to bring you to that part of the page.


Anyway the guide is extremely in depth and is it says, some might say it is overdone and unnecessary but it is the best way to farm the bazaar hardcore and speed through it before anyone else.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THE HOW TO POSTS!

Anyway you guys should totally check it out!

So please check out the How To Guides page! And of course keep visiting for more posts and guides! I have not figured out what my next how to guide will be but I will work on it!

See you guys real soon!

And as always: I have no slogan!

No comments:

Post a Comment